The Building 12 FAB.nano packaging facility consists of the 5th level wetlab space.
Safety training requirements:
- General Chemical Hygiene (EHS00100)
- Managing Hazardous Waste (EHS00501)
- MIT.nano Orientation
- MIT.nano Emergency Preparedness (covered during orientation)
- MIT.nano Chemical Hygiene Plan
In addition to the core training requirements for the Fab.nano packaging facility, specialized toolsets within Fab.nano may require more training. The X-ray imaging system in the packaging facility necessitates additional safety training in order to become qualified on this tool.
X-Ray add-on training requirements:
- X-Ray Safety: Analytical/Industrial
Note: As with all MIT.nano facilities, safety trainings are not synonymous with tool trainings, and do not directly qualify users to operate tools.