Following a three-month shutdown due to COVID-19, MIT.nano, in accordance with state and MIT guidelines, is ramping up its facilities for researchers to return to their work in our cleanrooms and laboratories. New procedures and restrictions are in place.
Operating hours are:
- Mon-Thu from 8am - 9pm
- Fri from 8am-7pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
Some helpful information to get oriented:
- MIT has launched a new website, now.mit.edu, to provide the most current information on the upcoming academic year.
- A letter from Vice President for Research Maria Zuber explaining the process for researchers to return to campus.
- Our June 10 update on MIT.nano's re-opening
- Our June 18 update on new procedures and timelines.
- Our July 1 update sharing details and tips on our operations
Follow these and other MIT.nano ramp-up activities on our facility updates page.