Who can use Characterization.nano?
Like the rest of MIT.nano, Characterize.nano is open to:
- The internal MIT community—professors, students, staff, and researchers from any department.
- External users, including members of the MIT.nano Consortium and individuals from academia, industry, government, and other organizations.
If you intend to use the Characterization.nano toolsets for research purposes, you need to take two steps to get started:
- If you don't have a user account with MIT.nano yet, please follow these steps to register as a research user.
- Sign up for the Characterization.nano New User Orientation session
Focus Facilities Specific Access Notes:
- Imaging and Analyses
- Cleanroom Metrology
- If you have any further questions, please submit an inquiry form. Based on your project needs and goals, our staff will work with you to customize a training and facility use plan.
- Please Familiarize yourself with MIT.nano's user policies.
If you are interested in non-research use, such as offering a class, workshop, or bootcamp submit an inquiry form with a description of your concept. Our staff will work with you to customize a facility and instrument use plan.