The Building 12 CryoEM consists of the bioprep lab and cryogenic electron microscopy toolsets.
Safety training requirements:
- General Chemical Hygiene (EHS00100)
- Managing Hazardous Waste (EHS00501)
- MIT.nano Emergency Preparedness
- MIT.nano Chemical Hygiene Plan
- General Biosafety for Researchers
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Researchers
- Hepatitis Information Form
- Cryogen Safety
Note: As with all MIT.nano facilities, safety trainings are not synonymous with tool trainings, and do not directly qualify users to operate tools.